Terms of Service
Please read the following Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") before accessing or using any of the services (the "Services") made available to you (the "Member") by Visoka klasa d.o.o. (the "ZagrebExpat") through http://www.zagrebexpat.com or otherwise.
By completing the registration process to the ZagrebExpat website, you represent that you will be legally bound by this Agreement.
ZagrebExpat reserves the right to modify or amend this Agreement at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, at ZagrebExpat's sole discretion. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the ZagrebExpat website. As a Member it is your sole responsibility to keep yourself apprised of any such modifications or amendments. Should any Member object to any terms and conditions of the Agreement or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with ZagrebExpat in any way, Member's only recourse is to immediately:
(1) discontinue use of ZagrebExpat websites;
(2) terminate ZagrebExpat registration; and
(3) notify ZagrebExpat of termination.
As a Member, you will be provided with a variety of Services, as described on the ZagrebExpat website. Members may also utilize certain additional services offered from time to time and various informational services. ZagrebExpat reserves the right to enhance, modify, or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part, at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, at ZagrebExpat's sole discretion, with or without notice to Members, and with no obligation to Members.
3) Member's Obligations
Use of the Services by Member, is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. ZagrebExpat reserves the right, but does not assume any obligation, to monitor the Services to enforce this Agreement. Nor does ZagrebExpat guarantees that any conducted monitoring it will be to the Member's satisfaction. Upon learning of any violation of this Agreement, ZagrebExpat, at its sole discretion, may terminate Member's access to and use of the Services, require of Memeber to remedy such violation, and/or take any other actions that ZagrebExpat deems appropriate to enforce its rights and pursue all available remedies. Without limitation, ZagrebExpat reserves the right to terminate Member's access to and use of the Services if, in our view, Member's conduct fails to meet any of the following guidelines:
1. Members shall not engage in any activity that constitutes harassment, including, but not limited to, excessive repetition when listing a person as a reference, repeated unwanted contact, interfering with a Member's use of site or stalking.
2. Members shall not list the email addresses or personal details of people unknown to them.
3. Members shall not list as referrals any email addresses that are fake, fictitious, or made up.
4. Members shall not list as referrals any email addresses which are owned by or belong to that member.
5. Members shall not attempt to interfere with any other person's use of the Services.
6. Members shall not misrepresent their identity or impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a ZagrebExpat employee, forum leader, guide or host.
7. Members shall not hold themselves out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the ZagrebExpat website.
8. Members shall not use the ZagrebExpat website to post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation unless within the commercial services available within ZagrebExpat to be able to do so.
9. Members shall not use any portion of the ZagrebExpat website or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise making available content, including user names and friend list names, that is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
10. Members shall not engage in any activity that is patently offensive or promote or otherwise solicits racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
11. Members shall not use any portion of the ZagrebExpat website or the Services to post, share, promote, depict, encourage, solicit or exchange content harmful to minors.
12. Members shall not upload photos, graphics or other content that contain or promote illegal substances or activities.
13. Members shall not post content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind unless within an area that is specifically designated requiring confirmation of being over the age of 18.
14. Members shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to ZagrebExpat's database or other computer systems.
15. Members shall not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by ZagrebExpat in connection with the ZagrebExpat website or the Services.
16. Members shall not engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Services or the ZagrebExpat website.
17. Members shall not use any portion of the ZagrebExpat website or the Services for any unlawful purpose.
18. Members shall not engage in any activity that solicits or is designed to solicit password or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members.
19. Members shall not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclose their password to any third party or permit any third party to access their account.
20. Members shall not publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to another person.
All judgments concerning the applicability of these guidelines shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of ZagrebExpat and its designees. ZagrebExpat has the right in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the ZagrebExpat Services. ZagrebExpat and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. An account may be terminated at any time, without notice, depending on the severity of the offense, which is determined exclusively at the discretion of ZagrebExpat. ZagrebExpat is not obligated to provide a Member with a warning prior to removal.
4) Data Retention
All personal information collected by ZagrebExpat in connection with Members use of the ZagrebExpat website, including, without limitation, Member's name, location, email address, pictures, friend connections, messages, comments, login information, ip addresses and other data, will be stored by ZagrebExpat indefinitely in a safe and secure manner.
5) Commercial Emails
MEMBERS CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL E-MAIL MESSAGES FROM ZAGREBEXPAT, AND ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED BY ZAGREBEXPAT FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING COMMERCIAL E-MAIL MESSAGES.
6) Member Account and Password
Once Member registers for ZagrebExpat, Member will have a password and an account with ZagrebExpat. Member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Member's password and account. Furthermore, Member is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Member's account. Member agrees to immediately notify ZagrebExpat of any unauthorized use of Member's account or any other breach of security known to Member.
7) Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents and Intellectual Property Rights
Member acknowledges that messages, files or other materials ("Content") contained on the ZagrebExpat website and within ZagrebExpat email messages, and third party advertisements on the website and distributed via email, of a commercial nature and presented to Member by ZagrebExpat and the Services, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Member is permitted to use ZagrebExpat Content or third party Content only as expressly authorized by ZagrebExpat or the third party advertiser. Member may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the ZagrebExpat Content or third party Content without expressly being authorized to do so by ZagrebExpat or the third party advertiser. Although ZagrebExpat does not claim rights ownership of Member content, Members automatically grant, and represent and warrant ZagrebExpat a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable, license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said content. Members also automatically grant that ZagrebExpat has the right to retain Members content on ZagrebExpat sites even in the instance a Member is revoked from using a ZagrebExpat site.
Either party may terminate use of the ZagrebExpat website or the Services with or without cause at any time and effective immediately upon written notice to the other party. ZagrebExpat may terminate with or without cause at any time and effective immediately, at ZagrebExpat's sole discretion, including but not limited to Member's failure to conform to these terms and conditions of the Agreement. ZagrebExpat shall not be liable to Member or any third party for termination of use of ZagrebExpat or the Services. Member's right to use ZagrebExpat or the Services shall quit immediately. Member shall have no right and ZagrebExpat will have no obligation thereafter to forward any unread or unsent messages to Member or any third party. Sections 6-11 shall survive termination of the Agreement.
MEMBER AGREES THAT USE OF THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT MEMBER'S OWN RISK. THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ZAGREBEXPAT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ZAGREBEXPAT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ZAGREBEXPAT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES.
10) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ZAGREBEXPAT BE LIABLE ON ACCOUNT OF MEMBER'S USE OR MISUSE OF THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY LINKS ON THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY LINKS ON THE ZAGREBEXPAT WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Member agrees to indemnify and hold ZagrebExpat, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, employees, service providers, and suppliers harmless from any dispute which may arise from a breach of terms of this Agreement. Member agrees to hold ZagrebExpat harmless from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, related to Member's violation of this Agreement.
12) Governing Law
The Agreement and the relationship between Member and ZagrebExpat shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic Croatia, without regard to any conflict of law principles to the contrary. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, Member and ZagrebExpat nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to Member's and ZagrebExpat's intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect. Member agree that regardless of any law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to ZagrebExpat, the Services and/or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. ZagrebExpat makes no representation that any material and/or other content on this website is appropriate and/or available for use in other locations, and accessing such material and/or content from territories where it is illegal is prohibited. Any persons who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Member and ZagrebExpat and governs Member's use of ZagrebExpat and the Services, superseding any prior agreements between Member and ZagrebExpat. Member also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when Member uses subsidiary services, third-party content or third-party software or other services within ZagrebExpat. The failure of ZagrebExpat to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.